By accepting these terms and conditions and/or registering to use Shop Uploader, you are forming a contract and agreeing to the terms that appear below. Shop Uploader is a web application owned and operated by Hyyyper LLC (405483249) located at Z. Paliashvili Street, N41, Entrance 1, Tbilisi, Georgia. (hereafter referred to as Hyyyper).
References to “you” and “your” are to you as an individual. “We” and “us” refer to Hyyyper. If you are registering to use Shop Uploader in the course of your business and/or on behalf of a business, you are also agreeing to this agreement on behalf of that business, and references to “you” and “your” include that business.
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Platform” refers to third party services that Shop Uploader interacts with on your behalf.
Any examples or enumerating statements shall be read as if they included “but not limited to.” So that phrases like “including,” become “such as, but not limited to,“.
Code of Conduct
While using Shop Uploader, you agree that you will not engage in any kind of malicious use and you will not engage in any use outlined in the Unacceptable Conduct section.
The following is not permitted for any reason whatsoever in relation to Shop Uploader and the material or content made available through Shop Uploader, or any part thereof:
- reverse-engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or modifying Shop Uploader, except where such restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law. If applicable law allows you to decompile any part of Shop Uploader where required in order to obtain the information necessary to create an independent program that can be operated with Shop Uploader or with another program, the information you obtain from such activities
- may only be used for the foregoing objective,
- may not be disclosed or communicated without Hyyyper’s prior written consent to any third party to whom it is not necessary to disclose or communicate in order to achieve that objective
- may not be used to create any software or service that is substantially similar in its expression to any part of Shop Uploader;
- copying, reproducing, redistributing, “ripping,” recording, transferring, performing, framing, linking to or displaying to the public, broadcasting, or making available to the public, or any other use which is not expressly permitted under the Agreements or applicable law, or which otherwise infringes intellectual property rights;
- importing or copying any local files that you do not have the legal right to import or copy in this way;
- transferring copies of cached Content from an authorized Device to any other Device via any means;
- “crawling” or “scraping”, whether manually or by automated means, or otherwise using any automated means (including bots, scrapers, and spiders), to view, access, or collect information;
- selling, renting, sublicensing, leasing, or other monetization except as expressly permitted under the Agreements;
- selling a user account, or otherwise accepting or offering to accept any compensation, financial or otherwise, to influence the name of an account or the content included on an account; or
- circumventing any technology used by Shop Uploader, or any third party, including any territorial or other content access restrictions applied by Shop Uploader;
- removing or altering any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property notices (including for the purpose of disguising or changing any indications of ownership or source);
- deleting or altering any part of Shop Uploader except as expressly permitted under the Agreements or, in the case of Content made available by another user, with such user’s express consent;
Platforms are properties of their respective owner and not affiliated with Shop Uploader or Hyyyper. We do not have any control over these platforms. Any actions that Shop Uploader does on your behalf are to be considered actions done by you.
Platforms with specific notices are included below.
The term ‘Etsy’ is a trademark of Etsy, Inc. This application uses the Etsy API but is not endorsed or certified by Etsy, Inc.
Shop Uploader uses the Etsy API to help you manage your listings on Etsy and retrieve information to help you manage your listings and shop on Etsy. Etsy imposes fees on the usage of its service. You are responsible for any fees incurred on Etsy, whether or not you used Shop Uploader to trigger the actions that incurred those fees.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that your sole and exclusive remedy for any problems or dissatisfaction with Shop Uploader is to stop using Shop Uploader.
You agree that Hyyyper has no obligation or liability arising from or related to third-party applications or the content thereof made available through or in connection with Shop Uploader, and while your relationship with such third-party applications may be governed by separate agreements with such third parties, your sole, and exclusive remedy, as with respect to Shop Uploader, for any problems or dissatisfaction with any third-party applications or the content thereof, is to uninstall or stop using such third-party applications.
You agree to indemnify and hold Hyyyper harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising out of or related to
- your breach of any of these Terms (including any additional Hyyyper terms and conditions incorporated herein);
- any activity in which you engage on or through Shop Uploader; and
- your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
If any portion of this contract is found to be void or unenforceable, it shall be struck from the record and the remaining provisions will retain their full force and effect.